Precimax Clean is not your regular contractor, we are your partner in business and we are committed to ensuring that your facilities are maintained to a high standard at a reasonable cost. Precimax Clean is committed to understanding the needs of our customers and providing Quality Services.
Precimax Clean provides formal training as well as practical training and verification of competency to all staff. All staff are trained based a project management plan that assesses the requirements of the contract workplace and the needs of individual staff members. Details of staff training are recorded in each project management plan.
At a minimum all staff are trained in:
- General and Site Specific Occupational Health and Safety
- Materials Handling and Safety
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic Risks
- Personal Hygiene
- Specific Plant and Equipment Training
Precimax Clean only employs experienced and professionally trained staff. All our cleaners hold police clearances and undergo one-on-one training prior to starting work.
Precimax Clean is committed to investing in technology to reduce cost’s and resources whenever possible. Technology based initiatives employed by Precimax Clean Include:
- Electronic Job Cards / Forms
- Electronic GPS Location and Form Based Photo submission for Job verification
- Electronic Invoicing and Payment Dispute Management
- Electronic Reporting available for clients
Precimax Clean employs an in-house developed Quality Management and employee monitoring system to ensure that client requirements are correctly assessed and appropriate resources are allocated to each task. Resource allocations and on-the-job progress is continually monitored and evaluated to ensure that client requirements are always adhered to.
Precimax Clean undertakes a management review process to ensure that client requirements are continually evaluated and appropriate recommendations and solutions are offered to the client on a regular basis during contract review meetings.
Precimax Clean regularly evaluates:
- Material Usage
- Performance Benchmarks
- Location Condition Reporting
- Material Supplier Alternatives
- Preventative and Reactive Maintenance Initiatives